It seems that each year at SXSW there are a handful of major themes, technology industry trends, or major product announcements that get the lion’s share of the attention. In 2009 it was the introduction of FourSquare. Two years earlier it was the then-recent introduction of Twitter that grabbed all the headlines and SXSW was a big part of Twitter gaining such rapid adoption.
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
About The Author
Bill Harrison is the CEO and Founder of Epicom Corporation in Austin, Texas. Epicom is a software company that builds, hosts, and supports high-performance Customer Relationship Management and Marketing Automation systems.
This site is designed to be a resource for early stage entrepreneurs, especially those building self-funded businesses or businesses with limited amounts of outside investment.
- The Life Reports December 5, 2011
- The Giraffes of Altruism October 31, 2011
- Honoring The Virtual Team March 4, 2012
- Great Seth Godin Post – Why Lie? March 5, 2012
- SXSW Interactive Topics…And A Little Advice March 15, 2012
- Legal Help For Startups – How Much Is Enough? December 13, 2012
- Planning Important Sales Calls November 30, 2012
- New Forrester Report on Governance of SaaS CRM Solutions November 15, 2012
- The Basics of Sales Forecasting November 13, 2012
- SXSW Interactive Major Themes April 6, 2012
Follow @follow_bill on Twitter